Fundamentally clinical master’s degree. Intensive training in oral surgery, implantology, endodontics, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry and specialized care for highly complex patients.
The recent graduate in dentistry needs comprehensive training addressing the different dental specialties and their most complex treatments. This training is acquired in hospital units, specialized clinics and health centers. Carrying out more than 1,000 hours of supervised clinical activity, the master’s degree student is trained to solve and attend to the medical-surgical needs of all types of patients.
There is full employment for the more than 100 students who have been trained in the first 14 editions. They practice in private clinics, public health services and as university professors.
- Social dentistry
- Dental pathology and therapeutics
- Root canal endodontic surgery
- Periodontics and periodontal surgery
- Oral surgery and implantology
- Removable, fixed and implant-supported prostheses
- Community children’s dentistry. clinical orthodontics
- Hospital stomatology. Dentistry for patients with special needs
- Comprehensive dental patient care
There is the possibility of doing stays at related European and American universities. The student can also participate in solidarity projects in Latin America and Africa.